Saturday, November 10, 2007

My curly girl hair is pretty flat now...

So after swimming a few weeks ago my hair went hay wire and I broke down and washed it. Since then it has been pretty weird and not wanting to curl. I bought some children's Suave conditioner (mmm grape) as well as some children's detangling spray (mmm apple) and have used lemon juice on it as well and nothing seems to be helping. I guess I'll just have to wait it out.




I have a cow lick right in the middle of my forehead and my hair is always doing this weird little flip thing that usually annoys me. Here in this picture its doing that flippy thing on the left side of my forehead, and on the right side there are some wispy hairs that are curling up and sticking out. ARG! This is why I used to blow dry my hair!


:D

No comments: