Saturday, November 3, 2007

Stopping the Cleanse

After my last post I consulted with some friends and did a bit of searching on curezone.com about yellow skin and eyes and found that means the liver IS overloaded and that a liver cleanse is necessary. It also strongly recommends that you do a parasite cleanse BEFORE a liver cleanse as it will hinder the liver cleanse.

I looked up the parasite cleanse formulas and there is one thats highly recommended called Clarika. So I will but some Clarika and do a parasite cleanse and then when I'm done do a liver cleanse, and then maybe I'll try doing another Master Cleanse for the amount of time I had planned for this one.


Yesterday afternoon I broke the fast with some chicken broth and later some some veggie soup that I put in the blender. T'was pretty yummy. Can't wait to have some more of that later today. :)

No comments: