Monday, October 29, 2007

CG Day 4 -- MC Day 2


Yesterday my hair looked a little too "gelly." I don't really like the gel look for my hair color so today I decided not to put any gel in it and just use conditioner. And I rinsed out all the conditioner instead of leaving some in. I also didn't use the Hot Six Oil today either but I figure if my scalp starts itching then I can always apply a little to it.
My hair does seem to have a little more lift at the roots today then it normally does. But later today I am going to be going to a ladies bible meeting. I will probably end up spritzing my hair and gelling it when I change clothes for that. Right now I have on my cleaning 'rags.' ;)
My hair is clipped up right now with a few little black clips. It looks cute so I will leave them in.
_____
Master Cleanse Day 2
Just so you know - I'm gonna get a bit graphic sometimes with my descriptions of what I am going thru. I will talk about how I'm feeling and what sorts of things I am eliminating from my body. You are warned, read on at your own risk.
Last night I kept tossing a turning, couldn't really get comfortable. But that is usually how it is when my husband is home. He works nights and I am not really used to us going to sleep at the same time and I can't usually do my 'usual' sleepy-time stuff with my legs. I like to fall asleep kinda diagonal on the bed, too. Doesn't work very well if someone is lying next to you. My enema went well yesterday. Hardly any cramping at all. I wasn't really worried about getting my small intestines flushed out since I am also drinking Senna tea.
This morning about 6:30 I really had some bad cramping and needed to go to the bathroom in a hurry. I didn't turn on the overhead light so I'm not sure what toxins I eliminated but a good guess would be that I passed mucus. I usually have a lot of mucus build up when I do my cleansing.
I had my Senna tea a few minutes ago and I am feeling pretty good. A little cold but otherwise okay. I was pretty groggy this morning and after I had my first lemonaide I woke up some more and took a shower. Phew! I feel refreshed now and doing some house work since I'm feeling upbeat.
I plan to have at least 10 lemon drinks per day, and I do not use the maple syrup that the recipe calls for. I usually make what I call 'Maple Crunchies' which I take my Pampered Chef Cookie sheet and pour the MS into that and bake it at 350 degrees until it is dehydrated enough for me to scrape off the pan with a spatula. I put it on parchment paper and let it dry out even more before putting it in a container. It has the consistency about like clumpy brown sugar and is much nicer chewing it than drinking it. I can't really tollerate the way it tastes when mixed with the lemon juice.
I bought some fresh cranberries and apples the other day when shopping and I have a few oranges. I think I will go juice them for a snack. I am looking forward to drinking that as I am pretty hungry.
Maybe later I will get my dh (dear husband) to take some full length pictures of me for the before and after shots for this cleanse. I am looking forward to seeing the water weight come off of my face. I was really starting to scare myself with how much weight I had gained over these past few years. I am only just now starting to look like the Roxanne I remember from so long ago.
Next Friday I have a phone consultation with a Dr. for my thyroid. I hope she isn't going to expect me to come off of this cleanse yet. Cleansing has been the only thing that has helped me to lose weight and keep it stabilized.
More later...
------------------

No comments: