Sunday, October 28, 2007

Master Cleanse Challenge - Day 1

Today I am officially starting the Master Cleanse. Not strictly a master cleanse, but rather a juice cleanse. I hope to also do specific cleanses for my gallbladder, liver, and kidneys as well. Not sure definitively how many days I will do my cleanse, but I do have a goal in mind.

I will NOT be doing regular salt water flushes as I can not tolerate them, but I will be drinking Senna tea to break up any waste and also flushing my colon with an enema kit I recently purchased.


With this cleanse I am hoping to rid my body of toxins and help it to overcome many medical conditions on a list that has only grown longer every year. Some of those conditions I will share with you are hypothyroidism, horrible joint (mainly hip) pain, obesity, and infertility issues caused by PCOS. Basically my whole system is out of whack and it needs a good cleanse.


My current weight is 190. So far this year I have lost nearly 40 lbs with cleansing and the more weight I lose the more toxins that are leaving my body from being stored in that excess fat. The more toxins that leave my body the better I feel. The more energy I have and I am able to think more clearly.


I am about to drink my senna tea for the day and do my first colon cleanse. More later on how I'm feeling.

No comments: